Danish Education 1, 2 and 3
If you are new in Denmark and want to learn about Danish language, culture, and society, then public Danish Education 1, 2 and 3 are the courses for you.Se siden på dansk
Danish Education 1, 2 and 3 you will teach you to write, speak, read and understand Danish. You will work with topics that are applicable to your everyday life at work or school.
Danish Education 1, 2 and 3 provides a general and thorough introduction to the Danish language. Each of the three courses comprises six modules with well-defined learning goals. Each module concludes with a test to assess if you are ready for the next module.
The three courses are aimed at various target groups. AOF Job & Dansk will help you enroll on the course that matches your qualifications and your requirements.
General information about the structure of the educations:
- Before you start, you meet us for an interview and a test, so that we can figure out which Danish education (DU) and which module (M) you belong to.
- Danish education 1,2 & 3 consist of six modules each
- The duration of modules vary from student to student, as progression is based on the students skills.
- Between modules, there is a small test that you must pass in order to continue to the next module.
- You have 3 years of referral to free Danish education to finish your course. Most students manage doing so.
- After module 6 (module 5 at DU3) you can take the Danish Exam as a proof of your language skills.
- After module 5 at DU3 you can take the Study Exam (which is required to enter an array of university studies in Denmark)
View target groups for the three courses